St George’s Beneficial C of E Primary School is a small, friendly community school where every child is valued.
We are seeking to appoint a motivated, experienced one to one, to work in our school with a child who has SEND Needs. The ideal candidate will be able to start in October 2020 and the vacancy is fixed term until December 2021.
You must be flexible, adaptive and willing to work in partnership with class teachers and senior leaders in order to provide a safe and secure learning environment for all pupils.
Ideal candidates will:
- Hold NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Previous experience of working in a school or supporting children’s learning and development
- Have GCSE Maths and English at Grade C and above
- Hold a first aid qualification or be prepared to attend training.
- Be committed to the school’s ethos – skills, goals, belief, success.
- Excellent behaviour management.
- Experienced in using P.A.C.E style strategies.
- A team player who is also able to work individually.
- Have a firm commitment to providing the very best outcomes for our pupils.
- Humour is also required!
The post is for 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday, term time only and is fixed until 31/12/2021.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday between 9 and 3.15pm – Term time only
Salary is at point 3-4 £18,065 – £18,441 FTE – actual salary £10,821 – £11,046
PLEASE NOTE: This post is linked to pupils with an EHCP and hours may change in line with any adjustment to funding.
The closing date is Thursday 1st October 2020 at 12 noon and interviews will be held week beginning Monday 5th October 2020 references will be obtained prior to interview.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment.
Visits to the school are welcome.