The Harbour School is looking to appoint the following position on a permanent contract, with a start date January 2021 or April 2021.
Band: Leadership 7 – 11
This is an opportunity to join our enthusiastic, committed and professional Senior Leadership Team at The Harbour School in the role of Assistant Headteacher.
The successful applicant will be responsible for;
- The strategic and organisational leadership of a campus of The Harbour School, initially based at Tipner
- The continued delivery of outstanding teaching and learning
- Leading on the implementation of key elements within the school development plan
- Contributing to the development of the Harbour School as a member of the Senior Leadership Team
We are looking for;
- an aspirational leader
- an outstanding teacher with a proven track record
- a leader who can develop a staff team
- SEND Experience (ideally)
- someone with a commitment for ensuring every pupil makes good / better than good progress, is safe and happy.
The Harbour School is a special school and alternative provision for pupils with SEMH and/or Medical Needs who are unable to attend mainstream school.
For an informal discussion and arrange a visit to the school, please call Lisa Taylor (Deputy Headteacher) on 023 92665664 (extension 1510).
For an application pack please contact Bonny Keogh on 023 92665664 (extension 1203) or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting request for an application for the role of Assistant Headteacher.
The Harbour School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Noon Friday 2nd October 2020
Proposed Interview date: Tuesday 13th October 2020