Class Teacher (Covering KS2 Maternity Leave)
Salary: Main Pay Scale (dependent on experience)
Closing date: Friday 6th November 2020
We are hoping to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational class teacher with excellent teaching and interpersonal skills to join our popular school which serves a richly diverse and inclusive community. Our vision is to provide Catholic education based on the gospel values in an environment which celebrates achievement, valuing, inspiring and challenging all.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is experienced and demonstrates excellent teaching and learning with high expectations of pupil attainment
- Is supportive of the ethos and aims of a Catholic school
- Can build positive relationships with pupils, parents, staff and governors
We can offer you:
- a school where children feel happy, are motivated and keen to learn
- a dedicated, supportive team of staff and governors
- an opportunity to work in a lovely school that has a strong, Catholic ethos
- a wide range of CPD opportunities to develop your career further
- a strong local partnership with local Catholic schools
Our Mission Statement: We Live our Lives like Jesus
The school is committed to safeguarding and the promoting the welfare of children, and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of appointment.