We have small class sizes. This position is ideal for an experienced teacher who has other commitments and is looking to work part time.
Hours/week: 16 hours, 9am to 1pm, Monday to Thursday
We are looking for somebody who:
- is a good key stage practitioner
- has the ability to create a rich, stimulating and exciting learning environment.
- has outstanding interpersonal skills
- can employ a range of assessment for learning strategies to ensure that all pupils are able to share responsibility for their own learning.
- understands how to make sure that every child, every day, has learning experiences that are carefully matched to their needs, interests and stage of development.
- maintain the school ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside the classroom
The successful candidate will:
- be an exceptional teacher who is able to enthuse and motivate all learners
- understand the importance of positive relationships and be able to form a classroom culture of respect and understanding
- use assessment for learning to challenge barriers to learning and addresses misconceptions
- ensure that all learning is purposeful and that their teaching provides the skills that pupils will need for now and their future
- have excellent subject knowledge and be able to critically analyse learning outcomes to inform teaching and learning
- be reflective, research driven and willing to learn in collaboration with others
- Plan effectively and be able to cater lessons to the needs of students
If you are interested in joining Madani Academy Primary School then just contact us to make an appointment for you to come and look around the school. We can be contacted on 02392830764 or by emailing email@example.com. Application packs are also available on request.
We look forward to welcoming you to Madani Primary School soon.
Madani Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.