Required as soon as possible. Secondary SLD Teacher, fixed term until 31 August 2021 initially. Salary MPR + SEN Min.
St Francis Special School is federated with Heathfield Special School and provides for pupils with a wide range of complex needs including ASD, behaviour, speech and language, medical and learning difficulties within the severe to profound range.
We are committed as a community to have our pupils at the heart of our federation and offer a fun, stimulating and creative environment in which all individuals are valued for their contribution.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, compassionate and highly effective qualified classroom teacher to join our team at St Francis School. The successful candidate will need to be creative, dynamic and enjoy crafting personalised learning for our young people.
In addition, the successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working with pupils who have SEND
- Excellent teaching and classroom skills
- The ability to plan, implement and evaluate
- The ability to tailor individual teaching programmes for pupils with complex learning difficultie
- The ability to motivate, manage and develop staff
- The ability to communicate well and develop effective relationships/partnerships with parents and carers
- Good organisational skills
For further details and an application form, please visit our website at www.stfrancisschool.co.uk or contact the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01329 845730. Informal discussions about the post are warmly welcomed; please contact the school by telephone.
The Federation is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Closing date: Friday 25 September @ 5.00pm.
Interview date: Week beginning Monday 28 September 2020.