Employees have access to our Employee Assistance Programme, providing you with free and confidential counselling as well as self-help workbooks, blogs, podcasts and debt and financial advice to help you in times of need.
You also have access to a wide range of information and specialist services. These services help to support health and wellbeing at work and home. They can help you with:
- Healthy lifestyles
- Mental health support
- Stress awareness
- Wellbeing activities including staff massages and wellbeing days
- Your Care – an engaging online wellbeing platform that will allow you to be proactive with your wellbeing.
- Online GP – This service can provide diagnosis and advice, as well as open referrals to specialist assessments and private fit notes and prescriptions.
- have mental health first aiders and in service Wellbeing Champions
- have staff support groups, such as a Neurodiversity support, Perimenopause and Menopause support, Carers and Staff Race Equality networks
- are Disability Confident and we have taken action to improve how we recruit, retain and develop disabled people
- support the Hidden Disabilities Sunflower scheme which help us identify customers and staff with a hidden disability