Admin Assistant - King's Academy College Park
Job typeTerm Time, Permanent
£18,562 - £18,948 Pro Rata
21 October 2021
Salary: Pay Band 3 (£18,562 – £18,948 Pro rata – dependent on experience).
Closing date: 21st October 2021
Job type: 37 hours per week (Term Time only)
Required from: As soon as possible, taking into account any relevant notice periods, which can be flexible.
King’s Academy College Park is a large school with a strong team spirit and high standards. We are extremely proud of our hardworking and friendly children who love to learn, our vibrant curriculum and dedicated staff. We work hard but also have lots of fun and laughter. We want an enthusiastic, committed and friendly person to join our team.
We are looking for a candidate to be part of our friendly and busy school office team. This position helps to deliver a caring, happy and efficient administrative service to our school and wider community. We are looking for someone with a positive outlook who has excellent communication skills.
We are looking to appoint someone who is able to:
- To provide a calm and welcoming atmosphere to all visitors and parents.
- Who is a good communicator both in person and on the telephone.
- Has good IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft word and excel
- Knowledge of other school systems such as Tucasi, SIMS and Studybugs would be an advantage, although training can be given to the successful candidate.
- Maintain an overview of the general stock and organise replacements as required.
- Have the ability to work under pressure, to meet deadlines and to cope with interruptions.
- Is self-motivated to multi task, prioritise and manage their work load without supervision.
- Have good office skills including filing, photocopying, maintaining the postal book, sorting post.
- Who is committed to the security and safeguarding arrangements according to school policy.
- Who has Maths and English qualifications.
We can offer you:
- Hard working and enthusiastic children who love learning.
- A friendly, committed and supportive staff team with an inclusive ethos.
- A school in which everyone is encouraged to be valued as individuals, within a supportive team and family atmosphere.
- A commitment to professional development for all staff.
- A Multi Academy Trust which celebrates ‘Opportunity and Success on a Global Stage’.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment. As part of the check the school will also request information regarding the status of being barred from working with children.
Please email the school’s PA, Geraldine Underwood at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Closing date for applications: 21st October 2021.
Please return applications forms directly to email@example.com
Interviews will be held: November 2021