Adminstrative Assistant - Corpus Christi Catholic Academy Primary School
Job typeTerm Time, Permanent
£8,954 - £9,431
19 October 2021
Corpus Christi Catholic Academy Primary School
Part of the Edith Stein Catholic Academy Trust
Gladys Avenue, North End, Portsmouth, Hants, PO2 9AX
Telephone: 023 9266 1818
Headteacher: Miss U Clark
Term Time Only
12.15- 3.45pm Monday – Friday
Actual Salary £8,954 – £9,431
We are excited to be recruiting a School Administrative Assistant to join our fantastic team, who pride themselves on providing a safe and happy learning environment for our children.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with excellent administrative and organisational skills but who would also like the opportunity to learn new skills. We are looking for someone with a positive approach and outlook with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The successful applicant will be experienced working in a busy and ever changing environment, flexible and able to adapt to the changing needs and priorities of the school.
As part of your role you will be expected to carry out these tasks plus other office duties as required by the school:
- To provide a calm and welcoming atmosphere to all visitors and parents.
- Have good all round IT skills, in particular Microsoft Office package.
- Knowledge of other school systems such as Tucasi or SIMS would be an advantage, although training will be given to the successful candidate.
- Maintain school records relevant to the role
- Maintain an overview of the general stock and organise replacements as required
- Have the ability to work under pressure, to meet deadlines and to cope with interruptions.
- Have excellent administrative and organisation skills and educated to a good standard (GCSE English and Maths or equivalent)
We welcome and encourage candidates to visit our school so you can get a sense of our school and happy children
If you would like further information please visit the Corpus Christi Catholic Academy Primary School website: https://www.corpuschristi.portsmouth.sch.uk/vacancies or contact the school office on 02392 661818.
Applications on CES application forms should be returned to the School Office firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Tuesday 19th October 2021.
The school is committed to safeguarding and the promoting the welfare of children, and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of appointment