Assistant Headteacher - St George’s Beneficial C of E Primary School
Job typeFull Time, Permanent
£47,735 - £51,402
19 May 2021
We are seeking an experienced, dynamic and highly motivated individual to join our School Leadership team as Assistant Headteacher with responsibility for Safeguarding across the school and Teaching in Key Stage 1.
St George’s Beneficial C of E Primary School is set in the heart of Portsea and supports 330 children from nursery through to year 6 who are all from diverse backgrounds.
We are looking for someone who is:
- An exceptional teacher with drive and aspiration, who is committed to high quality teaching and learning
- Able to inspire and motivate pupils and staff to strive for excellence and achieve their full potential
- Experience in Safeguarding in a school environment.
- Committed to setting and modelling high standards in all areas of school life
- Has a proven track record of raising pupil outcomes as a teacher and leader
- Committed to leading whole school development and can plan strategical and deliver on targets
- Has enthusiasm, integrity and presence as well as excellent communication and organisational skills
- A proven record of successful leadership
- Will champion a sense of pride in our community
- Committed to the schools ethos skills, goals, belief and success
In return, we can offer: fantastic children, plenty of resources, continuous professional development, supportive and hardworking teachers and teaching assistants and the opportunity to be part of a great team.
Salary – Leadership scale 6-9 which is £47,735 – £51,402 depending on experience.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 19th May 2021 at 12 noon and interviews will be held Monday 24th May and Tuesday 25th May 2021.
Socially distanced visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged.
Please contact Victoria Hall on 023 9282 2886 or email@example.com for an application pack and to book your visit. Visits will be conducted by the Headteacher or Deputy Headteacher.
St George’s Beneficial C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosure at enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment.