Class Teacher - Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School
Job typeFull Time, Permanent
£25,714 - £36,961
20 April 2021
Excellent and Aspirational Class Teacher
Salary: Main Pay Scale (£25,714 – £36,961), dependent on experience.
Closing Date: Noon Tuesday 20th April 2021.
To Start: September 2021.
As the new head teacher of this school I am seeking to appoint two fantastic teachers to work with us on our exciting journey as we continue to develop and improve the school so that it offers the best possible education for the children in this part of Portsmouth.
Our vision is to provide high quality education based on Catholic Christian values in an environment where each day we aim for every child to be the best person they can be.
We are looking for highly motivated and inspirational teachers
- Who is committed to instilling a love for learning for every child in their care.
- Who cherishes and recognises the unique and individual gifts and talents of each child.
- With an outstanding ability to engage and enthuse children.
- Who is able to challenge and motivate children to achieve high standards.
- Who is eager to take a full and active part in all aspects of our school community.
- Supportive of the ethos and aims of our Catholic school
- Can build positive relationships with pupils, parents, staff and governors
We can offer you:
- A school where children feel happy, are motivated and keen to learn.
- Children who are caring, supportive with exemplary behaviour.
- A friendly, dedicated, supportive team of staff and governors.
- An opportunity to work in a school that has a strong, Catholic ethos.
- A commitment to develop and nurture every member of staff and support their professional development.
- A school with a strong inclusive ethos that serves a richly diverse community.
We welcome applications from NQTS or teachers with more experience and encourage candidates to visit our school so you can get a sense of the improvement journey we are on, the progress we have already made and the positive ethos of the school. Although, we are looking for teachers to join KS2, a final decision as to class allocation will be based on the successful candidates strengths.
For further information and an application form please visit the Vacancies page of Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School website:
Or contact the school office on 02392 661818.
Applications on CES application forms should be returned to the School Office email@example.com by noon on Tuesday 20th April 2021.
The school is committed to safeguarding and the promoting the welfare of children, and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of appointment.