Class Teacher - Cottage Grove Primary School and Nursery
Job typePart Time, Permanent
£28,000 - £38,440 (Full Time Equivalent)
24 August 2022
Cottage Grove Primary School and Nursery
TEACHER – EARLY YEARS
MAIN PAY SCALE (£28,000 – £38,440) Pro rata
0.44* FTE STARTING JANUARY 2023
*2 days in school, paid PPA that can be taken from home
Cottage Grove Primary School and Nursery are looking to appoint a teacher to work as part of our committed, friendly early years team from January 2023.
You will be part of an experienced, hard-working team with well-established routines. We are looking for someone who;
- Is a confident classroom practitioner
- Is an excellent team player
- Understands the importance of relationships and uses these to support children to be successful
- Is highly motivated, inspirational and willing to learn
- Is positive and understands the importance of inclusion
In return, we offer
- Well behaved, motivated children who crave consistency and routine
- Supportive, welcoming and friendly colleagues
- A commitment to professional development
If you have any questions regarding the vacancy, or would like to arrange a tour of the school with the headteacher, please call the school office on 02392 341133 or email the headteacher via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment.
Applications can be downloaded from the UPAT website: https://www.upat.org.uk/vacancies or directly on the Cottage Grove Primary School and Nursery website: https://home.cottagegrove.co.uk/vacancies. Please send completed applications to email@example.com or post to Cottage Grove Primary School and Nursery, Chivers Close, Southsea, PO5 1HG. We will only contact applicants who we would like to invite to interview.
Closing date: Monday 19th September at midday
Interviews: Wednesday 28th September