Class Teacher - Devonshire Infant School
Job typeFull Time, Permanent
£25,714 - £41,604
18 June 2021
Class Teacher – Devonshire Infant School
Salary: £25,714 – £41,604
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing Date: 18 June 2021
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic class teacher to join our friendly, supportive team
from September 2021. You will need to be committed, have high expectations of both yourself and others and be a good team player.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an excellent classroom teacher
- is able to inspire children and motivate them to want to learn
- has excellent behaviour management skills
- is committed to inclusion
We can offer you:
- an experienced, supportive team, who are reflective and committed to providing the best possible education for every child
- a school where relationships are a strength and everyone is valued
- a diverse, inclusive community
- lots of opportunities for professional development
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed (school is closed for half-term from 31 May and re-opens on 9 June). To arrange an informal visit prior to submitting your application please contact the school office on 023 92734902.
For more information and an application form please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 18 June 2021.
Interviews are scheduled for Thursday 8 and Friday 9 July 2021.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS Disclosure at Enhanced Level will be required prior to any offer of employment.