Class Teacher (KS2) - Solent Junior School
Job typeFull Time, Fixed Term
£25,714 - £36,961
23 September 2021
Key Stage 2 (KS2) Class Teacher 2.5 terms Maternity Cover – November 2021
Pay Range £25,714 to £36,961 – dependent on experience (NQTs are welcome to apply)
This unique opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious professional to join our team here at Solent Junior School! Starting date November 2021.
We are looking for an inspirational and enthusiastic Key Stage 2 Class Teacher. The successful candidate will:
- Have an excellent understanding of the development of pupils’ skills and knowledge across the Key Stage 2 Curriculum.
- Be keen to develop and grow own leadership skills, as appropriate, through the role.
- Be an inspirational and creative teacher with the ability to motivate all children to achieve their very best.
- Have high aspirations for all children, rooted in the belief that every child has the potential to succeed.
- Have energy, enthusiasm and a sense of humour.
- Be committed to collaborative working environment, sharing with and motivating a classroom team.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and be able to work as part of a supportive and enthusiastic whole school team.
We can offer:
- An innovative integrated curriculum model that stimulates and engages children in their learning.
- Enthusiastic, confident and happy children, staff and parents who love learning and their school.
- An excellent learning environment with high quality resources.
- Opportunities for high quality professional development.
- A friendly supportive and dedicated team of staff who help and motivate one another.
The De Curci Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring checks, along with other relevant employment checks.
If you would like to be emailed an application form and job booklet please contact email@example.com stating the position in which you are interested.
Please contact Tracy Dinsmore on 023 92375459 or by email; firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to arrange a visit around school. Visits to meet us all (following latest guidance) are warmly welcomed.
Closing Date for Applications: Midday on Thursday 23rd September 2021
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 29th September 2021
Flexible Start Date for Successful candidate 1st November 2021 or 15th November 2021