Class Teacher - Northern Parade Junior School
Job typeFull Time, Permanent
£25,714 - £36,961
18 June 2021
Salary – Main Pay Range (MPR 1 – 6)
Closing date – Friday 18th June 12.00 (noon)
Job type – Permanent (NQTs are welcome to apply)
CLASS TEACHER – KS1/KS2
Required from: September 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a primary practitioner to be part of the school’s journey of improvement. Northern Parade (Federated) Infant and Junior School is an exciting and inclusive place to be and is proud to be part of the King’s Group Academies Trust. You would be joining the school at an important part of its development.
Northern Parade Junior School is looking for an enthusiastic and committed teacher to join our friendly and dedicated school community. This is an exciting opportunity to join our amazing team, as a Year 3 class teacher. The post is full-time initially on a temporary basis, however, permanent will be considered.
We invite applications from experienced or newly qualified teachers. NQTs would benefit from excellent induction and mentoring support.
The successful candidate will be a teacher who demonstrates:
- Experience of working in KS1/KS2
- High expectations for pupils’ learning and behaviour
- An understanding of inclusion, challenge and support for all
- Ability to build strong and professional relationships with pupils, parents, staff and governors
- A willingness to contribute to wider aspects of school life
We can offer you
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Happy and energetic children who are eager to learn and live to learn
- A friendly, committed and supportive staff team
- A school in which everyone is encouraged to be valued as individuals, creative, challenging and independent
- A Multi Academy Trust which celebrates ‘Opportunity and Success on a Global Stage’
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment. As part of the check the school will also request information regarding the status of being barred from working with children.
Visits are encouraged by Mr W Beadell, Head of School. Please contact our office staff to arrange a visit on 023 9266 2596 or email the school’s PA at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 18th June 12.00 noon
Application Forms are all available from our Northern Parade Schools website: npschools.co.uk
Please return applications forms directly to the school.