Class Teacher - Westover Primary School
Job typeFull Time, Permanent
£25,714 - £36,961
14 June 2021
Role: Class Teacher
School: Westover Primary School
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £25,714 to £36,961
Closing Date: Noon on Monday 14th June 2021
Interview Date: 21st June 2021
Start Date: September 2021, but October half term is possible for the right candidate
Are you an ambitious teacher? Are you looking for a school that will train and support you to be a future leader? Whether you are just starting out in your teaching career, looking for a new challenge or are an experienced teacher already, we can help you realise your aspirations.
Here at Westover Primary, we are looking for at least one new teacher to join our dedicated and friendly team, starting in September.
We can offer you:
- warmth, fun and laughter
- gorgeous children who are well-behaved and have a love of learning
- a committed and friendly staff
- a village school feel in the heart of the city, with lovely grounds that even have a forest area
- high quality, ongoing professional development
- mentoring from both the senior leadership and external consultants
- opportunities to explore your own professional interests, utilising the combined strengths of The Hamwic Trust
- a strong leadership team who are driving the school forward with a clear vision and high expectations
- leadership options, with UPS or TLRs for the right candidate
Our wonderful children ask that you:
- are kind, caring and have a sense of fun.
- can inspire and challenge them in their learning and thinking.
- have high personal expectations with a commitment to always raise standards in our school.
If you have the drive and enthusiasm that our children deserve, we would be delighted to show you around our school and introduce you to the children and staff. Please contact Sue Hattersley, our office manager, to arrange a convenient time to visit: 023 9266 0178 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you wish to apply for this vacancy, please view the job description and complete the application form which can be found on the Hamwic Education Trust website: www.hamwic.org and return to email@example.com.
THE RIDINGS PARTNERSHIP
The Ridings Partnership is part of an umbrella Trust called the Hamwic Education Trust. At the Hamwic Education Trust, we offer unique opportunities for those individuals that excel in education.
We aim to deliver an outstanding education to our pupils and to do so we must employ outstanding people.
We offer a training pathway for all employees including teachers, support staff and our middle and senior leaders.
Our staff have opportunities to work on cross phase projects and to work in other schools within the Trust in order to gain invaluable experience and enhance their skills.
All schools with the Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.