Community Care Workers (Full and Part Time) - BS Care
Job typeFull Time/Part Time, Permanent
£10 - £11 Per Hour
19 October 2021
Community Care Workers Portsmouth (Full & part time)
Do you have a genuine desire to help others?
Want to make a real difference to people’s lives?
We are looking to hire Community Care Workers with their own transport in and around the Portsmouth area, who play a fundamental part in service users lives, promoting their independence, and offering care in their own homes.
Experience in the Community Care role is not necessary, as we offer a full induction course. This will go through everything that you need to know, as well as shadowing days with experienced care workers, to help you get on your feet.
Among the benefits are:
- Flexible working hours.
- Guaranteed shifts.
- Travel time included in Rota.
- Free company uniform.
- Free company work mobile phone.
- Paid induction.
- Online DBS application.
- Opportunity to complete Level 2/Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care.
- Career Progression within the company.
- Regular Covid testing and access to vaccination.
- Access to own transport essential/ bike or car for travelling from client-to-client locations
- Caring nature
- Experience desirable but not essential
We have both Part Time, and Full-Time positions available, offering flexibility to fit around you. Salary is £10.15 to 10.82 per hour
For more information about us visit www.bscare.co.uk