Domiciliary Care Support Workers - BS Care Ltd
Job typeFull Time and Part Time, Permanent
£10 - £10 (Per Hour)
26 April 2021
Domiciliary Care Support Workers all localities (Full & part time)
Do you have a genuine desire to help others?
Want to make a real difference to people’s lives?
We are looking to hire Care Assistants and Support Workers with their own transport in and around the Portsmouth area, who play a fundamental part in service users lives, promoting their independence, and offering care in their own homes.
Experience in the Home Care Assistant role is not necessary, as we offer a full induction course. This will go through everything that you need to know, as well as shadowing days with experienced care workers, to help you get on your feet.
Among the benefits are:
- Flexible working hours.
- Guaranteed shifts.
- Travel time included in Rota.
- Free company uniform.
- Free company work mobile phone.
- Paid induction.
- DBS administration completed on your behalf.
- Opportunity to complete Level 2/Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care.
- Career Progression within the company.
- Regular Covid testing and access to vaccination
- Access to own transport essential/ bike or car
- Caring nature
- Experience desirable but not essential
We have both Part Time, and Full Time positions available, offering flexibility to fit around you.
Salary is £10.15 to 10.82 per hour.
The successful Home Care Assistants must have their own transport for travelling from client to client locations.
For more information about us please visit the BS Care website: www.bscare.co.uk