Headteacher - Cottage Grove Primary School
Job typeFull time, Permanent
£58,135 - £65,735 Per Annum
17 September 2021
Salary: Leadership group 14 – 19 £58,135 – £65,735
Due to our current headteacher moving on to new challenges, Cottage Grove Primary School Governing Body is seeking to recruit a new headteacher from January 2022. We are looking for a proactive leader who has the qualities, experiences and resilience to lead our school in achieving the best outcomes for every member of the school community.
We are looking for a leader who:
- Has the ability to lead, motivate and inspire the full school community
- Has a passion for learning and teaching in addition to the well-being of children, staff and parents
- Leads by example, demonstrating integrity, creativity, resilience and clarity
- Communicates effectively with the children, staff, parents, governors and the wider community
- Has a detailed and thorough knowledge of safeguarding, health and safety, welfare and pastoral care for children
- Will uphold, articulate and promote our school’s vision, values and moral purpose.
In return we offer:
- Happy children who are excited about their learning
- Experienced, dedicated hard working staff members
- A supportive Governing Body with a range of skills and expertise
- A caring, diverse community committed to supporting its local school
- An exciting opportunity to lead a school within the University of Portsmouth Academy Trust
In recognition of this crucial appointment, a competitive salary will be awarded to the successful candidate who meets our high expectations and aspirations.
Visits to the School will need to take place in September. Please review the attachments below for full details and details of how to apply.