Internal Resolution Co-ordinator - Miltoncross Academy
Job typeTerm Time, Part Time
£21,315 - £21,315 Per Annum
2 November 2021
Dates: Job Start ASAP
Salary: Scale Point 12 £24,044 FTE, £21,315 Actual
Location: Miltoncross Academy, Portsmouth
Contract Type: Part Time, Term Time Only 8am-4pm
Contract Term: Permanent
Miltoncross Academy is an OFSTED Good Rated, 11-16 secondary Academy in the heart of its Portsmouth community and part of the The Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT).
The successful candidate will have experience of working with children and a passion for supporting students to improve their behaviour, using a range of strategies. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day running of the Internal Resolution Room, ensuring that all referred students meet the required behaviour expectations for the duration of their stay and to run small group interventions with a focus of behavioural improvement.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join an academy with a culture of professional learning and one which works effectively with its community to bring about sustainable improvements to ultimately help students to flourish.
The successful candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and willing to support students of all abilities
- Able to encourage and enthuse students to achieve their full potential
- Able to deal with challenging behaviour and support students to improve
We can offer:
- An academy and senior leadership team that will allow you to be inspirational, proactive and play an active part in our school improvement
- Tailored CPD with a strong commitment on developing individual career paths
For any questions relating to the post, and to send complete application forms, please send to email@example.com
Miltoncross Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will therefore be subject to full vetting procedures including enhanced DBS disclosure.