KS2 Teacher - Madani Academy Primary School
Job typePart Time, Permanent
0 - 0 (£80-£100 per morning - based on experience)
30 May 2022
Madani Academy Primary School
Address: Nutfield Place, Portsmouth, PO1 4JZ
Tel: 02392830764 Mobile:07909117963
Madani Academy is an independent school, with an age range from 5 to 16 years old. Our primary school is mixed gender and the secondary school is girls only. We have small class size. This position is ideal for an experienced or semi-retired teachers, who has other commitments and is looking to work part time.
Salary: £80-£100 per Morning (based on experience)
Closing Date: 30th of May 2022
Starting Date: September 2022
Hours/week: 8.20am to 1pm, Monday to Wednesday
We are looking for somebody who:
- is a good key stage 2 practitioner
- has the ability to create a rich, stimulating and exciting learning environment.
- has outstanding interpersonal skills
- can employ a range of assessment for learning strategies to ensure that all pupils are able to share responsibility for their own learning.
- understands how to make sure that every child, every day, has learning experiences that are carefully matched to their needs, interests, and stage of development.
- maintain the school ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside the classroom
The successful candidate will:
- be an exceptional teacher who is able to enthuse and motivate all learners
- understand the importance of positive relationships and be able to form a classroom culture of respect and understanding
- use assessment for learning to challenge barriers to learning and addresses misconceptions
- ensure that all learning is purposeful and that their teaching provides the skills that pupils will need for now and their future
- have excellent subject knowledge and be able to critically analyse learning outcomes to inform teaching and learning
- be reflective, research driven and willing to learn in collaboration with others
- plan effectively and be able to cater lessons to the needs of students
If you are interested in joining Madani Academy, please contact us to make an appointment for you to come and look around the school. We can be contacted on 02392830764/07909117963, or by emailing email@example.com. Application packs are also available on request.
We look forward to welcoming you to Madani Academy soon.
Madani Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.