Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant - Manor Infant School
Job typePart Time, Fixed Term
£18,329 - £18,329 Full Time Equivalent
19 October 2021
Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant 1 – 2
Band 1 (£18,329 Full Time Equivalent) Pro-rata equivalent £4467.93
8.33 hours per week
Closing Date : 19th October 2021
Interview Date : 21st October 2021
Start Date: 2nd November 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant at Manor Infant School.
We are looking to appoint a Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant with lots of initiative and excellent communication skills, to join our friendly, forward-thinking and supportive team. You will be an enthusiastic, highly motivated and hard working person and will work alongside the rest of the lunchtime team. You will be required to support two children with specific needs.
Our children are lovely, friendly, caring and well behaved. Experience of working with children who have specific learning needs would be desirable, although not essential.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to use/ learn to use Makaton / sign language
- Assist pupils with eating their lunch
- Encourage social play
- Be able to support intimate care if needed
- Supervise pupils during lunchtime
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated, creative and able to use their initiative.
- Be committed to working as part of a team in order to support the needs of the children.
- Be organised, efficient and professional in their approach and have good interpersonal skills.
- Be caring, understanding and patient.
- Have good behaviour management skills.
- Be willing, at times, to go above and beyond to ensure our children receive the very best!
This will initially be a fixed term contract until August 2022, although may be extended beyond this period, or become permanent.
Please contact Mrs Catharine Guntert, Finance Officer, email@example.com for more information.