Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant (Maternity Cover) - Manor Infant School
Job typePart Time, Fixed Term
£18,329 - £18,329 (Full Time Equivalent)
12 May 2021
Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant (Maternity Cover until March 2022)
Band 1 (Pay band salary Full Time Equivalent £18,329 per annum)
Pro Rata: £3,658 per annum
8.33 hours per week (Hours to be discussed)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: Wednesday 12th May 12pm
Interview Date: Tuesday 18th May (via zoom)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant at Manor Infant School to cover a maternity.
We are looking to appoint a Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant with lots of initiative and excellent communication skills, to join our friendly, forward-thinking and supportive team. You will be an enthusiastic, highly motivated and hard working person and will work alongside the rest of the lunchtime team.
Our children are lovely, friendly, caring and well behaved. Experience of working with children who have specific learning needs would be desirable, although not essential.
The successful candidate will:
- Assist pupils with eating their lunch
- Encourage social play
- Be able to support intimate care if needed
- Supervise pupils during lunchtime
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated, creative and able to use their initiative.
- Be committed to working as part of a team in order to support the needs of the children.
- Be organised, efficient and professional in their approach and have good interpersonal skills.
- Be caring, understanding and patient.
- Have good behaviour management skills.
- Be willing, at times, to go above and beyond to ensure our children receive the very best!
This will initially be a maternity cover until March 2022, although may be extended beyond this period.
Please contact Mrs C Guntert, Finance Officer, email@example.com for more information.