Manager (The Turnaround Project) - The Harbour School
Job typeTerm Time, Fixed Term
£30,020 - £32,717 (Full Time Equivalent)
27 September 2021
THE HARBOUR SCHOOL
The Harbour School (Part of Delta Education Trust) is looking to appoint the following position to start as soon as possible on a fixed term contract for one year.
Manager – The Turnaround Project
Band: H Full Time (37 hours a week), Term Time Plus (42 weeks a year)
£30,020 to £32,717 depending on experience
Actual Pay: £27,653 to £30,137
This is an opportunity to join our enthusiastic, committed and professional team at The Harbour School in the role of Manager for The Turnaround Project. The main functions of this new post will be:
- To lead the new Turnaround Project @ The Harbour School.
- To line manage the Pupil and Family Practitioner staff employed to support the project.
- To support the reintegration of pupils in KS3 into mainstream school.
- To engage and support parents/carers including the use of Early Help Assessments and Plans.
- To develop and support the delivery of training to parents/carers and school staff in relation to the use of the PACE Approach to overcome blocked trust.
- To work in partnership with key school staff (both at The Harbour School and in mainstream schools).
- To assess and report on the outcomes of the project and plan for its sustainable impact.
The Harbour School is a special school for learners with Social, Emotional and/or Mental Health (SEMH) Needs and/or Medical Needs. The Turnaround Project is a new project to further develop approaches and support for the reintegration of pupils in KS3.
For an application pack, or if you have any questions or would like to book an informal discussion please email Bonny.Keogh@thsportsmouth.org quoting Manager/The Turnaround Project.
The Harbour School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Noon Monday 27th September 2021
Proposed date for interview: To be confirmed
Only direct applications will be considered. We will not consider or review any unsolicited third-party correspondence.