Maternity Cover Class Teacher - Manor Infant School
Job typePart Time, Fixed Term
£25,714 - £36,961 Per Annum
20 September 2021
1 year Fixed Term Part-time Maternity Cover Year R Class Teacher
Start Date: 4th January 2022
Closing date for applications: Monday 20th September 2021
Interview date: Tuesday 28th September
Main Pay Range (M1 to M6) £25,714 – £36,961
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a class teacher to join Manor Infant School
We are looking to appoint a passionate and energetic class teacher with lots of initiative and excellent communication skills, to join our friendly, forward-thinking and supportive team. You will need to be an enthusiastic, highly motivated and hard working person and will work alongside other teachers in the team.
This post would not be suitable for an NQT/Early Career Teacher.
We are incredibly proud of our school community, which truly feels like one ‘big family’, and our pupils are well-behaved and eager to learn. Our shared school values of being respectful, happy and resilient underpin all areas of school life and our highly committed, enthusiastic staff team work hard to ensure that all children achieve well and make good progress.
The key strengths of our school include:
- A caring, child-centred ethos
- A strong and supportive staff team who are willing to share expertise
- Fantastic children who are incredibly passionate about their learning
- Lots of opportunities for professional development
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate and committed to meeting the needs of all children
- A strong classroom practitioner
- Quickly able to establish positive relationships
- Able to motivate and enthuse others
- Forward thinking and aspirational
- Willing to learn
Covid-secure visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Catharine Guntert on 02392 820548 or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Alternatively, our headteacher, Helen Castle is also very happy to have an informal telephone conversation about the role.
Application packs can be requested by telephone or by emailing the school. You may also like to visit our website at www.manorinfantschool.co.uk.