Midday Supervisory Assistant - Northern Parade Infant and Junior Schools
Job typePart Time, Fixed Term
£17,943 - £17,943 (Full Time Equivalent)
18 June 2021
Band 1 (Pay band salary Full Time Equivalent £17,943)
Hours per week 6.25 hrs
Fixed Term contract until 31st August 2022 after this date the contract may be extended or made permanent
Start Date: September 2021
To implement the School Lunchtime and Behaviour policies, ensuring the security, safety, welfare and good conduct of pupils during the midday break.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, dynamic and committed Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant to join our friendly and hardworking Lunch time team.The successful candidate will need to:
- Supervise pupils in the dining hall (including supervising pupils collect, eat and clear away their meals), playground, field area and school premises.
- Care for pupils who are injured or unwell.
- Ensure that pupils play together positively and co-operatively with good behaviour.
- Uphold the School’s Behaviour Policy, including treating pupils with respect and consideration.
- Supervise physical activities for pupils in playground areas.
- Work with, and support, the kitchen staff to ensure a smooth and professional midday service is provided.
Northern Parade Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will need an Enhanced DBS check.
Please forward completed applications to: Miss Georgina Rogers- PA to Heads of Schools & Office Manager at email@example.com, visits to the school are welcome, for further information visit the school website: npschools.co.uk
Closing date for applications: Friday 18th June 12.00 noon
Application Forms are all available from our Northern Parade Schools website.
Please return applications forms directly to the school.