Minibus Driver - New Horizons Primary School
Job typePart Time, Casual
£8 - £9 (Per Hour)
10 May 2021
Salary: £8.96 – £9.08 per hour
Start date: ASAP
Closing Date: Monday 10th May 2021
Interview Date : Monday 17th May 2021
We require a Minibus Driver to join New Horizons Primary Schools on a casual contract. You will be required to drive children to school trips and swimming lessons throughout the academic year, all dates will be given to you 10 months in advance.
Our school is a happy and engaging environment for the children in our care; a place where we grow, play and learn safely together. We set high expectations in everything we do and strongly believe in the importance of core skills.
What you will need to succeed:
For a full list of responsibilities please see the attached JD
- Hold a current clean valid driving licence with category D1 unrestricted or a PCV licence or a D1 restricted (a normal car licence obtained prior to 01/01/1997)
- Undertake daily and weekly vehicle checks and carry out basic maintenance on the vehicle.
- Be aged 25-65 for insurance purposes.
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Health and safety knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of working for an academy or school is desirable but not essential
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in working with our school then please apply today, by visiting the Careers page of the Thinking Schools Academy Trust website:
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
To arrange an informal telephone conversation please contact Kim Broadbent on 03333602160.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and Safeguarding training.