MIS and Attendance Officer - Craneswater Junior School
Job typeTerm Time, Permanent
£22,223 - £25,927 Per Annum
10 October 2022
MIS and Attendance Officer
Salary Band 5/6 (£22,223 – £25,927) depending on experience
Hours: 37 hours Term Time Only plus working one week during holidays
We are seeking to recruit someone to join our admin team. Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the accuracy and security of pupil information.
- Completing the school census return
- Collating data to support the Senior Leadership Team.
- Day to day management of the schools attendance by recording, investigating and monitoring attendance.
- Liaising with parents and the pastoral support team to enable the support and improvement of student attendance.
- Liaising with the school attendance team
To apply for this post please forward your application form to email@example.com If you would like to visit the school or have any questions please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sara Sivyour on 023 92734787.
Craneswater Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment.
Closing date: 10/10/2022
Interview date: 19/10/2022