Nursery Practitioner (maternity cover) - Manor Infant School and Nursery
Job typeFull Time, Fixed Term
£18,562 - £18,948 (Full Time Equivalent)
1 November 2021
Fixed Term Nursery Practitioner (maternity cover)
Band 3 (Pay band salary Full Time Equivalent £18,562 – £18,948)
36.5 hours per week (8.15am to 3.30pm)
Start Date: Monday 8th November 2021 (or as soon as possible after this date)
Closing Date for applications: Monday 1st November 2021
Interview Date: Wednesday 3rd November 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Nursery Practitioner to be part of Manor Infant School and Nursery.
We are looking to appoint a Nursery Practitioner with lots of initiative and excellent communication skills, to join our friendly, forward-thinking and supportive team. You will be an enthusiastic, highly motivated and hard working person and will work alongside the rest of the Nursery team in our purpose built setting. We are committed to supporting staff development and provide a wide range of training for every member of the team.
We have a fantastic, modern setting with a bespoke outdoor area.
Our children are engaging, keen to learn, thoughtful and well behaved.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working with children within the Early Years and be committed to supporting all children’s learning.
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated, creative and able to use their initiative.
- Be committed to working as part of a team in order to plan and deliver a broad curriculum.
- Be organised, efficient and professional in their approach and have good interpersonal skills.
- Be caring, understanding and patient.
- Promote the school and nursery values of respect, happy and resilient
- Encourage social play
- Have NVQ2/3 or equivalent in working with children or within schools.
- Have good IT skills.
- Have good behaviour management skills.
This will initially be a fixed term contract, although it may be extended beyond this period, or become permanent.
Visits to the setting are warmly welcomed.
Please contact Mrs Catharine Guntert, Finance Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.