Pupil and Family Practitioners - The Harbour School
Job typeTerm Time, Permanent
£20,333 - £23,823 Per Annum
2 November 2021
The Harbour School (Part of Delta Education Trust) is looking to appoint the following positions to start November/December on a fixed term contract for one year. The Turnaround Project is funded by the Department for Education’s Innovation Fund and will focus on supporting young people aged 11 to 14 years.
2 x Pupil and Family Practitioners for The Turnaround Project
Full Time (37 hours a week), Term Time Plus (42 weeks)
Band: F £22,074 to £25,863 depending on experience
Actual Pay: £20,333 to £23,823
This is an opportunity to join our enthusiastic, committed and professional team at The Harbour School in the role of Pupil and Family Practitioner for The Turnaround Project. The main functions of these new posts will be:
- To be a key part of the development of the new Turnaround Project @ The Harbour School.
- To work directly with pupils individually and in groups to support them to overcome their barriers to learning and to successfully reintegrate to mainstream school.
- To support parents/carers including the use of Early Help Assessments and Plans and as the Lead Professional to overcome barriers to engagement.
- To deliver training to parents/carers where appropriate.
- To work in partnership with key school staff (both at The Harbour School and in mainstream schools) and other agencies.
The Harbour School is a special school for pupils with Social, Emotional and/or Mental Health (SEMH) Needs and/or Medical Needs. The Turnaround Project is a new project to further develop approaches and support for the reintegration of pupils in KS3.
For an informal discussion please call Lisa Caine (Mobile: 07740 747743)
For an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Pupil and Family Practitioner/Turnaround.
The Harbour School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Noon Tuesday 2nd November 2021
Only direct applications will be considered. We will not consider or review any unsolicited third-party correspondence.