Teaching Assistants - Gatcombe Park Primary School
Job typePart Time, Fixed Term
£18,562 - £18,562 (Full Time Equivalent)
25 June 2021
ROLE: Teaching Assistant (2 posts required)
Fixed Term: 1st September 21 – 31st August 22
SCHOOL: Gatcombe Park Primary School
HOURS: 8.45am – 1.30pm Monday to Friday (23.75 hours)
SALARY: Band 3, scale point 3. FTE £18,562 (actual £10,562)
HOURS: 9am – 12 pm Monday to Friday (15 hours)
SALARY: Band 3, scale point 3 FTE £18,562 (actual £6,671)
CLOSING DATE: 25/06/2021
INTERVIEW DATE: 30/06/2021
START DATE: 01/09/2021
Gatcombe Park Primary School is a one form primary school located on the edge of Portsmouth. We are proud to provide an excellent education for all of our pupils and to offer a caring environment where we demonstrate our shared values of ‘Team work, Aiming High and Respect’ with pupils, parents and staff.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic person to join our team.
- A community minded school with positive and enthusiastic pupils.
- Hardworking, friendly and supportive staff, committed to achieving high standards.
- A school committed to your continued personal and professional development.
- A supportive learning environment where we thrive by working as a team.
In return for:
- Passion and respect
- Vision and creativity
- Energy and commitment
The successful applicant will also have (below are desirable criteria):
- Recent classroom experience of working with primary age children.
- An understanding of how you can positively impact on children’s learning
- An NVQ 2 or equivalent certificate in Childcare and Education
- A good understanding of behaviour management strategies
- The ability to work flexibly as part of a team.
Should you wish to apply for this vacancy, please view the job description and complete the application form which can be found on the Hamwic Education Trust website: www.hamwic.org
Please return to Carolyn Coleby, email@example.com . Or contact the school directly on 02392694412 for more information.
THE RIDINGS PARTNERSHIP
The Ridings Partnership is part of the Hamwic Education Trust. At the Hamwic Education Trust we offer unique opportunities for those individuals that excel in education. We aim to deliver an outstanding education to our pupils and to do so we must employ outstanding people.
We offer a training pathway for all employees including teachers, support staff and our middle and senior leaders. Our staff have opportunities to work on cross phase projects and to work in other schools within the Trust in order to gain invaluable experience and enhance their skills.
All schools with the Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.